I am planning on taking a trip to Beppu, in Oita. First, I take a 8:oo am super-express to Beppu station from Hakata station. About 2 hours later, I arrive at Beppu station and go to a hotel on foot. Then, I check in to a hotel around 10:30, and make myself relax in the room. After that, I take a hot spring bath at 11:00. I like an open-air one. After taking a bath, I have a delicious lunch at 12:00. Finally, I go to Beppu station to take a 2:00 pm train, and go back home at 4:oo pm. Maybe I tell my family the story of my trip at home.
Hello, Shiho.
ReplyDeleteI want to take a hot spring bath because I read your sentences.
Your sentences have details, so I can imagine your trip easily.
Yuriko.T
Hi, Shiho!
ReplyDeleteYour plan seems to be great!
I like to go to Beppu, so I'll try your plan for the next time.
I'm sorry, I forgot to write my name.
ReplyDeleteThe latest comment was written by Yuko F.