1. My mother nags me constantly. For one thing, my room is never clean enough to suit her. Although I hang up my clothes once a week, she expects me to put them away every night before I go to bed. She also hates it if I leave any food, wrappers, or soda cans in my room. In addition she never thinks I’ve spent enough time on my schoolwork. I always finish my homework at school; however she does not recognize it. Finally she is always telling me to improve my appearance. I think this is the best because I completely obey school rules.
2. After my grandfather moved in with us, I began to realize the benefits of living with an older person. First of all, he has told me a lot of stories about our families. I enjoy the stories about my father’s childhood. He was often scolded by my grandfather and easy to cry. Since my grandfather is retired, he has been able to spend a lot of time helping me with my schoolwork. I think his brain is still active foe his age. He usually solves questions faster than I. Most importantly, I’ve learned to appreciate the special qualities an older person can have. My grandfather speaks slowly with gentle smile. I feel calm when I spend time with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment