Welcome

We are Fukuoka Women's University students. We are Hiromi, Sayuki and Shiho.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sayuki W.

Summer is my favorite season. First, I can eat a lot of delicious cold foods in the summer. I like ice cream, shaved ice, fresh fruits, and buckwheat noodles. Although I can eat these foods in other seasons, the heat of summer makes cold foods more tasty. Also, in the summer, there is a very long vacation. I really like vacation because I like to idle. This summer I had no homework, so I could enjoy fully. I occasionally slept until afternoon. Finally, the sun comes up earlier and goes down later in the summer. I feel  sad when it is dark, so I do not like so much winter. On the contrary, in the summer the days are long. I feel motivated and become active in the summer. In conclusion, of all seasons I like summer best.

No comments:

Post a Comment